How about a yummy cake for the next birthday or a very special occasion?
Visit our cakes category and the artistic cakes category. You will be surprised! Also check out the recipe tips..
- 1 and 1/2 cup (tea) of sugar
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 3 excited
- 1 and 1/2 cup wheat flour (tea)
- 1/2 cup rice flour (tea)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice (tea)
- 3 egg whites
Plum Stuffing Ingredients
- 1 and 1/2 cup (tea) orange juice
- 2 cups of black plums (chopped)
- 1 cup (tea) of sugar
Coconut filling ingredients
- 1 yolk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 150 grams of grated coconut
Dough Preparation Method
- Grease and flour a mold. Reserve.
- Prepare the egg whites. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a mixer, beat the sugar, butter and egg yolks.
- Place in a bowl and mix the flour and baking powder, alternating with the orange juice.
- Gently add the egg whites.
- Put the dough in shape and take it to the oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- Expect to cool down and unfold.
How to Prepare Plum Stuffing
- Bring the juice, plums and sugar to a boil.
- Let it boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove, wait to cool down and hit the blender.
How to Prepare Coconut Stuffing
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Mix well.
- Take to the low fire, non stop stirring until it starts to release from the bottom of the pan.
- Cut the cake into three parts.
- Stuff using the plum and coconut sweets.
- Cover with whipped cream and decorate to taste.
If you prefer, cover the cake with frosting of your choice.
Approximate yield of 12 servings.
See also tips for a spectacular cake.