Easy dessert! How about a special, cold peach pie? Yay! Delicious! Also check out the recipe tips with another unmissable suggestion!
- ½ cup (tea) wholemeal flour
- 1 cup (tea) wheat flour
- ½ cup (tea) butter
- 1 ovo
- 3 tablespoons of ice water
- 1 can of peaches in syrup
- 1 box of cream
- 1 envelope of colorless gelatin
- 200 grams of ricotta
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 box of peach gelatin (optional)
Dough Preparation Method
- In a bowl, mix the two types of flour with the butter and egg.
- Gradually add water until the dough comes off your hands.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven.
- Remove and roll out the dough between two sheets of plastic and line a mold with a removable bottom.
- Prick the dough with a fork, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the paper and bake until golden.
- Remove and let cool.
Cream preparation method
- Hydrate and dissolve the gelatin according to the package instructions. Reserve.
- Reserve two halves of the peaches and half a cup of the syrup.
- In a blender, blend the remaining peach with the cream, reserved gelatin, ricotta and sugar until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and freeze to harden a little.
- Place on the baked dough and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut the reserved peaches into thin slices and decorate the pie.
- Heat, without boiling, the reserved syrup and dissolve the peach gelatin.
- When cool, spread on the pie.
- Freeze until firm and serve.
The peach gelatin with the reserved syrup is optional. You can make the pie without these ingredients, if you prefer.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also the recipe for peach cream in a cup.