You will love this recipe! Accompany this wonderful pie with a delicious salad. It will be a success!
Also check out the recipe tips where you will find two other delicious suggestions!
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 and ½ cup of milk
- ¾ cup (tea) oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of chemical baking powder
- 250 grams of coarsely grated cheese
- 250 grams of coarsely chopped ham
- 2 tomatoes, chopped and seasoned with chopped green chilli and salt
- Oregano for sprinkling
- In a bowl, sift the flour together with the yeast and set aside.
- Grease a 30 x 20 cm baking dish with margarine and sprinkle it with breadcrumbs. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In a blender, place the cream cheese, milk, oil, salt, eggs and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the reserved flour mixture, mixing well.
- Place half the dough in the pan, cover with cheese, ham and tomato.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Spread the remaining dough and sprinkle the seasoning again.
- Bake until golden.
If you prefer, do not make two layers of dough. Place all the dough in a slightly larger baking dish, distribute all the filling on top and bake.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also the recipe for Margherita rice pizza and the recipe for potato stick pizza pie.