An incredible dessert is what cannot be missing from your menu. On special occasions, surprise your guests. Check recipe tips.
- 400 grams fine chopped chocolate
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1 and 1/2 cup sifted wheat flour
- 1 and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups of sugar (tea)
- 5 eggs
- 2 excited
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Margarine and wheat flour for greasing and flouring
- Sliced almonds for garnish (optional)
- Cream flavored ice cream to serve (optional)
- 200 grams melted dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cream (milk)
- Grease and flour a 22 cm x 30 cm mold. Reserve.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a water bath.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to a larger bowl and, with a hand mixer, mix the flour, nuts, sugar, eggs, yolks and baking powder until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared mold and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and cut into pieces.
- Mix topping ingredients and spread over pieces.
- Decorate with almonds and serve with ice cream.
When handling the dough, gently incorporate the flour. Do not beat the dough; mix it gently.
Always use good quality ingredients at room temperature.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also mini brownies