Have you thought about that lunch or dinner with your loved ones at the table? How about a delicious and irresistible potato gratin option?
Check out the recipe and see how easy it is to make. There is also another tasty tip. Enjoy!
- 1 kg pre-cooked potato slices
- 200 grams of cream
- 1 box of ready-made white sauce
- Salt to taste
- Oregano to taste
- 300 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- 150 grams of diced salami
- margarine spread
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In a bowl, mix the cream and white sauce.
- In a medium-sized ovenproof dish, make a layer of potatoes.
- Add half the sauce, spread the salami and mozzarella.
- Cover with the rest of the potato and the rest of the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove and serve.
The ready-made white sauce can be found in boxes in good supermarkets.
After the gratin is ready, if you prefer, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.
See also the recipe for potato gratin with onion cream.