Here the pressure cooker helps in saving time and flavor. In 15 minutes you prepare this delicious dish for lunch or dinner. See another suggestion in the recipe tips.
- 1 package of penne pasta (500 grams)
- 2 sachets of beef broth
- 3 glasses (American) of water
- 400ml of sour cream
- 1 box of ready-made tomato sauce (520 grams)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 350 grams of coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 350 grams of coarsely grated ham
- 1/3 cup canned peas (drained)
- Grated Parmesan cheese to garnish
- In the pressure cooker, put the pasta, meat broth, water, tomato sauce, salt and mix well.
- Cover the pan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes after starting the pressure.
- Turn off the fire and remove the pressure.
- Open the pan and add the other ingredients, stirring well.
- Arrange the macaroni on a platter.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
If you prefer, you can substitute the type of pasta.
Approximate yield of 5 servings.
See also penne with bacon.