End each day’s lunch or dinner or special occasions with care. See tips at the end of the recipe.
- 1 packet of crushed cornstarch biscuits
- 3 and ½ tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 2 pots (300 grams) of cream cheese
- 1 pot of natural yogurt
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar (tea)
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 200 grams of raspberry jam
- 4 tablespoons of water
- Raspberries to decorate (optional)
Base Preparation Mode
- Mix the ingredients until you get a farofa.
- Line the base and sides of a 22 cm round spring form tin with a removable base.
- Book in the fridge.
Preparation Stuffing and Assembly
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Except the zest, beat the other ingredients in the blender until homogenized.
- Remove, add the zest and mix.
- Cover the reserved dough delicately with the filling and bake in a moderate oven for approximately 50 minutes or until the filling is firm and the surface is slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, wait to cool down and take to the fridge for about 3 hours.
- Boil the jelly with the water over low heat for 2 or 3 minutes or until you get a thick syrup.
- Wait for it to cool down.
- Unmold the cheesecake and cover it with the jam.
- Decorate with raspberries.
- Serve chilled.
You can replace the raspberry jam with other flavors such as pineapple, orange, peach, etc.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.
See also white chocolate raspberry flan.