Enjoy the Easter cod leftovers or prepare them in advance and, in thirty minutes, prepare delicious dumplings for your lunch, dinner or snack with friends. Delicious! Try it!
- 2 cups of rice (cooked)
- 1 cup cooked and shredded codfish
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon chopped green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chemical baking powder
- 3 tablespoons (wheat flour)
- 4 beaten eggs
- Frying oil.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Model the dumplings with the help of two spoons.
- Fry the dumplings in hot oil until lightly golden.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
Approximate yield of 30 units.
See also Easter cod.