The word chicken refers to any dish prepared with the meat of birds such as chickens. How about making chicken in different ways? Check out the recipe and also another suggestion in the tips. Special taste!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon spicy paprika
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon (coffee) of oregano
- ¾ cup red wine (tea)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup boiling water (tea)
- chopped parsley
- Dissolve chicken stock in boiling water and set aside.
- Season the chicken with paprika and fry in hot butter until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer to a refractory platter.
- Bathe the chicken with the frying fat and sprinkle with the oregano.
- Mix the wine with the reserved chicken broth and place on the platter.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in a moderate oven to bake for approximately 1 hour.
- During cooking, turn the chicken pieces and bathe them with the broth that formed.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the green smell and serve.
Use paprika or paprika.
If you don’t like chicken thighs, replace them with other large pieces of chicken.
Serve the chicken with white rice and mixed salad.
See also the beer roasted chicken recipe.