Check out tips and try one of the recipes presented. For your festivities or informal meetings, here you will find suggestions for special punch recipes.
- 3 bottles of rosé wine
- 250 grams of strawberries
- 1 orange
- 2 apples
- 6 peaches
- 250 grams of raspberries (optional)
- 2 cloves
- Dip the peaches in boiling water and remove the skin.
- Cut into pieces and set aside.
- Peel and chop the apples.
- Clean, wash under running water, and remove the stems from the strawberries.
- Peel and chop the orange, collecting the juice.
- Wash the raspberries.
- Combine all the fruits in a large bowl, add the orange broth and cloves.
- Top with a bottle of wine.
- Place in the refrigerator to macerate for about 30 minutes.
- In a previously chilled punch bowl, place the macerated fruits and cover everything with the other two bottles of well-chilled wine.
- Before serving, pour some of the punch into a pitcher and serve.
If you prefer, replace some fruit with the fruit of your choice.
Approximate yield of 15 doses.
Serve at meetings and parties.
See also our non-alcoholic punch recipe and white wine punch recipe.