Peach royalty pie is a success and ideal for any special occasion. Try it! Always check the recipe tips.
- 1 packet of crushed cornstarch biscuits
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 excited
- 1 can of cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 cans drained and chopped peaches (reserve the syrup)
- 2 packets of colorless unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 packet unflavored powdered unflavored gelatin
- peach syrup
- 1 teaspoon yellow food coloring
- Peaches in syrup drained and sliced.
Stuffing Preparation Method
- Bring the first 4 ingredients of the filling to medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove, mix the other ingredients of the filling and the gelatin prepared according to the package instructions.
- Let cool.
Pasta Preparation Method
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the dough and line the bottom of a 20 cm springform tin with a removable rim.
- Spread the stuffing and book.
Coverage Setup Mode
- Decorate the pie with peach slices.
- Hydrate the gelatin in half the syrup and dissolve in a bain-marie.
- Add the dye, the rest of the syrup and mix.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until it begins to have an egg white consistency.
- Remove, spread over pie filling.
- Take the pie to the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Develop and serve.
If you prefer, use another fruit in syrup of your choice.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.
See also brigadeiro cake with fruits.