Get on the healthy wave! This recipe is very popular, especially among people who cannot eat animal meat. Hard to notice that the snack has no meat. Delicious! Try it yourself too!
- 500 ml of milk
- 500 ml of water
- 3 tablespoons powdered onion cream
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 puffs of salt
- 50 grams of margarine
- 1/2 kg of wheat flour
- 3 cups of iced milk (for breading)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (for dusting)
- Frying oil
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup (tea) of fine textured soy protein (soy meat)
- 2 cups hot water (tea)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 seedless tomato, chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Chopped parsley to taste
Pasta Preparation Method
- Book the wheat flour and put the other dough ingredients in a pan.
- Bring to a boil and add the flour all at once.
- Stir well and pour over a countertop or marble stone.
- Knead the dough while still warm.
- Then cover with plastic and let it rest for 1 hour before shaping the drumstick.
Stuffing Preparation Method
- In a bowl, place the protein, water with hot water and lemon juice.
- Let rest for 40 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze with your hands to remove excess water.
- In a pan, over medium heat, heat the oil and sauté the onion with the garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the protein and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and chopped parsley and let cool.
- Take small portions of dough, put some stuffing and model coxinhas.
- Dip in chilled milk, breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately.
Approximate yield of 50 units.
See also rissole four cheeses.