A meat that is not the most expensive and is delicious. Easy to make, it can’t be missing from your menu and your family will definitely approve and praise you!
- 1 kg of pork ribs
- ½ cup (tea) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 cup of honey
- Prepare a medium-sized baking dish by lining it with aluminum foil. Reserve.
- Mix the honey with 1 teaspoon of rosemary and set aside.
- In a mortar, pound the garlic with the olive oil, salt, remaining rosemary and pepper.
- Season the ribs with the mixture formed.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Place the ribs in the pan, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 180ºC for approximately 30 minutes.
- After this time, remove the paper and continue basting the ribs with the honey mixture until it turns golden.
- Serve it hot.
Approximate yield of 4 servings.
Also check out the recipe for pork ribs in the pan.