Who can resist a raincake? With or without stuffing it’s impossible to resist! Check recipe tips.
- 3 cups wheat flour (tea)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup of milk (tea)
- Vanilla essence to taste
- ¾ cup sugar (tea)
- 2 eggs
- Little pieces of guava paste with sliced bananas
- Sugar and cinnamon to taste for sprinkling
- In a bowl, sift, mixing the wheat flour with the baking powder.
- Add the milk, vanilla, sugar, eggs and mix well.
- Add the guava paste and the banana slices, taking care not to break them.
- Fry, making the dumplings by the spoonfuls, with a little of each stuffing.
- Take them out of the pan and dip them in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Serve immediately.
You can choose only the guava in cubes, just the banana slices or both together. The banana can be replaced with apple cubes.
See also caramelized banana fritter.
Approximate yield of 40 units.