Do you want to make a different but very tasty zucchini? Check out the recipe and tips where you will find two other unmissable suggestions! Try it and enjoy!
- 2 large zucchinis
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1 and ½ cups canned tuna in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green chilli
- 1 chopped seedless pepper
- 50 grams of sliced mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Clean and then cut the zucchini into 3 cm thick slices.
- With a spoon, remove the pulp, leaving a 0.5 cm border.
- Reserve to pulp.
- Season the zucchini with salt and steam for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil and sauté the onion until soft.
- Add the carrot and zucchini pulp and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add the tuna and cook, kneading well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the green scent and mix.
- Stuff the zucchini with the stew.
- Distribute pieces of mozzarella cheese over the zucchini and decorate with diced pepper.
- Bake just until the cheese melts.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Always buy the firmest zucchini with shiny skin. The smaller ones are tastier.
Approximate yield of 4 servings.
See also the zucchini parmigiana recipes and the zucchini gratin recipe.