The great “star” of the kitchen is the pressure cooker. If you want to save time and guarantee the quality of your meal, try our suggestion.
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 grams of ketchup
- Juice of 4 strained oranges
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (tea)
- 1/2 cup white vinegar (tea)
- 1 chicken broth tablet
- pepper sauce to taste
- Monosodium glutamate to taste (optional)
- salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a pressure cooker and bring to a boil.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes after starting the pressure.
- Remove from fire.
- After the pressure cooker is off, open it and let the sauce cook a little longer to reduce and thicken.
Approximate yield of 4 servings.
See also sweet and sour pork loin.