Beat the cold and prepare a good soup next winter. Check out our tips and try the suggestion of a tasty cream and a delicious dessert..
- Do not consume industrialized powdered soups, as they contain a lot of sodium in their composition.
- Cleaning vegetables should preferably be done with bleach. The proportion is 1 spoon (tea) for 1 liter of water.
- Some ingredients for soups – The most suitable pasta are the short ones like ringlet, our father, ave maria, angel hair and letters. Beans can be beaten in a blender. Leftover rice can also be used.
- Salt – For each liter of water used in the recipe, season it with 1 teaspoon of salt. Check the salt at the end of the soup preparation.
- Did you salt the soup? – To correct the salt in the soup, boil it for another 10 minutes with some raw potatoes, cassava or carrots. Remove the ingredients, which will have already absorbed the excess salt.
- For creamy soups that are special in flavor and texture – In the last minute of preparation, without stopping stirring and without letting it boil, add fresh cream and natural yogurt.
- Ginger – Ginger enhances the flavor of broths made from red meat and chicken.
- More flavor – When serving broths, drizzle with olive oil or add spoonfuls of cream cheese.
- Refrigerator – Soup in the refrigerator, in a closed container, is valid for 3 days.
- Freezer – Soups can be frozen for up to 3 months. Defrost directly over the fire, in a pan.
- 2 cups peas (dried)
- 7 cups of water (tea)
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup (tea) cream cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Chopped chives for sprinkling
- Place the peas in a bowl, cover with water and soak for 6 hours.
- Drain, place in a pressure cooker, add water and bay leaf.
- Cover and cook for 25 minutes, over medium heat, after starting to pressure.
- Turn it off and let the pressure release naturally.
- Open the pan, let it cool and beat half the pea in the blender until you get a cream.
- Take a pan to medium heat with the olive oil, add the chicken, onion, garlic and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the beaten peas, the unbeaten peas, the curd, season with pepper, salt and cook until it boils.
- Transfer to a soup plate, sprinkle with the chives and serve.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also coffee dessert.