Video 1 of 3
“Soon the end of the plum season, friends!”calls out Laurent Mariotte on Instagram. “To enjoy it until the end”, the famous culinary columnist wanted to highlight plums and plums in the same recipe. It is on his eponymous blog and on Instagram that the host at the head of the showSmall, balanced dishes shared all the steps to follow to make this seasonal dessert a success.
View this post on Instagram
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
For the crumble:
- Mix the sugar, flour and cinnamon in a salad bowl.
- Then drop the butter into pieces, then incorporate it with your fingertips, without working the dough too much.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
For the pie:
- Clean and cut the plums in half, remove the stones. Sprinkle them with sugar and set aside.
- Line a buttered tart pan with the puff pastry. Cover it with almond powder, then arrange the half-quetsches in rosettes. Finish with the mirabelle plums in the center.
- Cover them with crumble and bake everything in the bottom of the oven preheated to 200°C (th. 7) for 15 minutes, then for 30 minutes at 170°C (th. 6-7).
- Let the crumble tart cool before dividing it into equal parts. All you have to do is taste.