I bring you a delicious suggestion for those special moments with family and friends. Try the truffled Dutch pie and prepare for success!
- 200 grams of cornstarch biscuits
White Cream Ingredients
- 250 grams of sugar
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 2 cans of whey-free sour cream
Truffled Cream Ingredients
- 300 grams of milk chocolate coating
- 200ml of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate liqueur
Chocolate Coverage Ingredients
- 100 grams unsalted margarine
- 150 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of chocolate powder
- 1 cup of milk (tea)
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla essence
How to Prepare White Cream
- In a mixer, beat the butter and sugar for 10 minutes.
- Then gather the rest of the ingredients, beat another three minutes and take it to the fridge.
How to prepare Truffle Cream
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, add the cream and mix well.
- Add the liqueur, stir well and set aside in the refrigerator.
Coverage Setup Mode
- In a pan, mix the sugar, chocolate, margarine, milk and stir very well.
- Take to the low fire until thickening, always mixing.
- Remove from heat and add the essence.
- Book out of the fridge.
- In a round ring of 20 cm in diameter, place the white cream.
- Make a layer of cornstarch biscuits and freeze in the freezer for an hour.
- Remove, add the chocolate truffle cream, another layer of biscuit and take it to freeze in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove, cover and place in the freezer for another two hours.
- Remove the ring and decorate as you wish.
- Keep the pie always cold.
In pieces of 100 grams each, the yield is 20 slices.
See also party chocolate cake.