Learn how to make a sensational dessert to successfully complete a special lunch. Humm…delicious!
- 100 grams of amaretto biscuit
- 1 cup (tea) flaked corn flour
- 10 tablespoons of melted butter
- 400 grams of chopped white chocolate
- Zest of 1 vanilla bean
- 350 ml whole milk
- 400 grams of cream cheese
- Ice cream topping
- Line a 22 cm diameter baking tray with baking paper. Reserve.
- Beat the flour with the biscuits in the processor using the pulse function.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the butter and stir until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Distribute the dough at the bottom of the reserved pan, pressing well.
- Bake at 180ºC for 12 minutes. Remove and reserve.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Add the vanilla, milk and cream cheese.
- Spread over the dough.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, decorate with ice cream topping and fruit.
Ice cream topping can be used in the flavor of your choice. Strawberry flavor with strawberry or raspberry fruit, chocolate flavor with chocolate shavings…
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also the recipe for mousse with white chocolate shavings.