Pay attention to the benefits! How about a healthy recipe with Chia for today? Include foods on your menu to prevent illnesses.
Chia flour (1 tablespoon per day) can be divided between main meals. Chia protects the heart, helps you lose a few pounds and prevents diabetes and has much more calcium than milk. Enjoy!!
- 1 and ½ cups of rolled oats
- ¾ cup chopped Brazil nuts
- ½ cup (tea) chia flour
- ½ cup (tea) wholemeal flour
- 2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 and ½ cups of hot milk
- ½ cup of honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup (tea) brown sugar
- 1 cup (tea) sugar
- Prepare, by greasing and flouring, a large English cake pan. Reserve.
- In a bowl, place the three flours, oats, chestnuts, cinnamon, yeast, mix well and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In a blender, blend the rest of the ingredients and place the mixture in the reserved bowl.
- Mix everything with a whisk.
- Place the dough in the pan.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until golden.
- Remove, wait to cool and unmold.
- Decorate to taste.
Chia has no smell or flavor, so it can be mixed with any type of food, both savory and sweet.
Chia flour, rolled oats and chestnuts are much more affordable in health food stores/stores.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.
See also the recipe for wholemeal blender bread.
Are you looking for recipes for diabetics? No more feeling like it! Receive 101 Recipes for Diabetics delivered to your home! Click here!