Video 1 of 2
If we enjoyed eating salads and raw vegetables during the summer season, the beginning of autumn marks a turning point in our diet. We forget about light recipes and now focus on comforting preparations that are also easy to concoct. For this, we opt for a revisit of the croque monsieur. This time, there is no question of ham in the recipe, we favor a key autumn vegetable: pumpkin.
It was dietician Laura, known under the nickname @nutrituvi, who shared on Instagram the ideal recipe for autumn evenings: pumpkin croque. As easy and quick to make as the classic. Exactly, here are the secrets of the preparation.
For 2 people, you will need:
- 2 cups of thick bread
- 1/2 pumpkin
- 50g of scamorza
- 20g butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250ml of milk
- herbs of Provence
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1cac de curry
View this post on Instagram
- Start by emptying your pumpkin before cutting it into pieces.
- Bake it for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Once softened, simply mix it with garlic, butter, curry, milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- When the puree is smooth, spread it on your slice of bread.
- Add pieces of cheese, here scarmoza, as well as herbs de provence and honey.
- Then put everything on the grill to heat your croque and it’s ready!
You can accompany it with a salad and fries. Enjoy your food !