Video 1 of 2
Very delicate, the mirabelle plum is a fruit that knows how to be desired! It is found on the stalls for only a few weeks from August to September. But if we know how to wait for it, it’s good because this small golden fruit offers delicate and sweet flavors. This gourmet and juicy fruit goes well in both sweet and savory recipes. Among these, we find the essential mirabelle plum tart, a recipe that stands out for its popularity. However, there is no question of wasting this little fruit! We also offer you a recipe unmissablethan that of our mirabelle plum jamtasty and easy to make to taste the Mirabelle plums as it should be.
For 6 persons
Preparation: 25 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- In a previously buttered pie pan, place a shortbread or puff pastry and prick it with a fork.
- Sprinkle the bottom of the pie crust with 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Pit 1 kg of Mirabelle plums, then cut them both.
- Arrange the half-mirabelle plums at the bottom of the pie in an aesthetic way. You can, for example, overlap them to create a sun effect!
- Once the pie is filled, sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the tart for 30 minutes at 200°C. Let it cool before enjoying it!
A little extra advice:
Do not hesitate to adapt the taste with sugar according to the acidity of the fruit. It is advisable to use around 25 g of sugar for 1 kg of Mirabelle plums.