Tasty idea! A sweet that delights children and adults. It makes your mouth water just looking at it! Also check out the recipe tips where you will also find another delicious suggestion!
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 can of boiled condensed milk
- 1 cup (tea) icing sugar
- Grease and flour a large baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixer, beat the butter with the sugar.
- Add the wheat flour and mix until you get a dough that leaves your hands.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature (180ºC).
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and cut into circles.
- Place in the pan and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove and let cool.
- Join two biscuits with some cooked condensed milk.
- Roll in icing sugar.
The can of condensed milk must be pressure cooked for 30 minutes.
Place the closed can inside the pan and cover it with water. Close the pan. Bring to the boil and after the pan sizzles, mark the time. Only open the pan after it is no pressure. Retire a lata e Let cool. Do not open the hot can because it is dangerous.
If the can has a paper label; remove the label before placing in the pan.
If you prefer, combine the cookies with good quality, ready-made dulce de leche.
The sweet love can also be filled with another sweet of your choice and can be placed in paper cups or wrapped in cellophane paper.
Approximate yield of 30 units.
See also the recipe for walnut cookies.