Baked meals (roasted) are delicious and spread an irresistible scent around the house, making everyone’s mouth water. Try our suggestion and check out recipe tips.
- 6 chicken thighs/drumsticks
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 can of beer
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic squeezed
- 1 medium chopped onion
- red pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- oregano to taste
- Season the chicken with the lemon juice, garlic, onion, red pepper, salt and oregano.
- Leave in seasoning marinating for 1 hour.
- After the time, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Remove the chicken from the seasoning, wrap them with the bacon slices, secure with toothpicks and distribute on a baking sheet.
- Add half a can of beer and place the baking sheet in the oven for approximately 50 minutes.
- During cooking, add the rest of the beer and water it from time to time with the sauce formed at the bottom of the pan.
- When golden, remove from the oven, remove the sticks and serve immediately.
If you prefer, add vegetables of your choice to the baking dish.
Yield 6 servings.
See also breaded chicken wings