Treat yourself to a simple and tasty cake for breakfast or an afternoon snack. Want another option? So, check out the recipe tips!
- 1 cup of milk (tea)
- 2 cups of sugar (tea)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup (tea) of guarana soda
- Grease and flour a pan and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In a blender, beat the milk, sugar, margarine and eggs.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the flour, yeast and salt and mix with a spoon.
- Place the dough in the pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the dough comes out dry.
- With a fork, pierce the entire surface and, without removing it from the mold, drizzle with the guaraná.
- Unmold and serve.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
Also check out another guaraná cake option.