For an evening snack, nothing like a quick recipe. Practical and very tasty, this pie cannot be missing from your menu. Try it!
- 2 cups of milk (tea)
- 1 cup oil (tea)
- 1/2 cup cheese (grated)
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups wheat flour (tea)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch (cornstarch)
- 1 chicken broth tablet
- 2 cups leftover chicken (shredded)
- 2 tomatoes cut into cubes
- 1 can of vegetable select, drained
- 200 grams of grated mozzarella
- Black or green olives to taste
- Grease and flour a 25 cm springform tin with a removable rim. Reserve.
- In a blender, beat the milk, oil, cheese, eggs, flour, yeast, cornstarch and chicken stock.
- Preheat the oven.
- Pour half the dough into the mold.
- Distribute the stuffing over the dough, interspersing the ingredients.
- Cover with the rest of the dough and take to the oven for approximately 40 minutes or until golden.
If you prefer, sprinkle grated cheese over the dough before baking it.
Approximate yield of 12 servings.
See also practical blender pie.