Check out and try the recipe for a typical dessert from the Brittany region. Simple to make and delicious!
Check out the recipe tips where you will find other delicious suggestions!
- ½ liter of warm weak tea
- 400 grams of dried plums
- 130 grams of raisins
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 and ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 400 ml of milk
- Powdered sugar
- Prepare a 24 cm diameter pan by greasing it. Reserve.
- Soak the plums and raisins in the tea for approximately 1 hour.
- Drain the fruits and set aside.
- Stone the plums.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Beat the eggs well.
- In a large bowl, place the flour, salt, sugar, beaten eggs, milk and mix.
- Add the plums and raisins and stir until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the dough into the pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve once cold.
The top of the pudding should be brown.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
See also the plum pudding recipes and the sunset pudding recipe.