At dinner, opt for lighter dishes, such as pasta, soups and salads.
The suggestion today is the recipe for a delicious cannelloni that is ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 ripe tomato, peeled and seeded, diced
- 100 grams of chopped ham
- 150 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
- Chopped green olives to taste
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 package of pre-cooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cups tomato sauce (tea)
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, ham, mozzarella cheese, olives and oregano.
- Preheat the oven.
- In each dough, have the stuffing at one end. Roll up.
- Forre the bottom of a medium refractory with half the tomato sauce.
- Place the cannelloni side by side.
- Water with the rest of the tomato sauce and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven for approximately 25 minutes.
In the filling, you can use, if you prefer, vegetables such as spinach, ground beef, ricotta cheese, or any other filling of your choice.
Approximate yield of 5 servings.
See also Spirantelli (Inverted Cannelloni)