A simple Chandelle chocolate cake that transforms through the love and care of those who make it.
Fill and cover easily using quality ingredients. The simple decoration is neat; looks beautiful! The cake? A delight! A delight for the eyes and the palate!
- 3 excited
- 3 whites
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups of sugar (tea)
- 1 cup of milk (tea)
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate powder
- 2 and ½ cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of chemical baking powder
- 4 pots of Chandelle® milk chocolate dessert
- Grease and flour a 22 cm round cake tin. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- Sift the flour and chocolate powder together.
- Using a mixer, beat the egg whites and set aside.
- In a mixer, beat the butter, sugar and egg yolks for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk little by little and then the chocolate and flour mixture.
- Lastly, add the yeast and beaten egg whites. Mix gently with a spoon.
- Pour into the pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Unmold the cake once it has cooled.
- Place in an ovenproof dish larger than the cake.
- Make holes in the cake and cover it all with Chandelle®.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- When serving, decorate the cake as desired.
You can find Chandelle® milk chocolate dessert in good supermarkets.
This cake can also be covered with chocolate icing.
If you prefer, cut the cake in half and also fill it. To do this, increase the amount of the ingredient indicated for the topping.
Approximate yield of 15 servings.
See also the chocolate mousse cake.