Got leftover chicken? To make your daily life easier, use leftover cooked or roasted chicken. Shred and make delicious croquettes.
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- 1 packet of onion cream powder
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilli
- 2 cups of milk (tea)
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups of breadcrumbs (tea)
- 4 beaten eggs
- Frying oil
- Reserve the chicken.
- In the blender, place the onion cream, flour, butter, green chilli, milk, pepper and salt.
- Place the mixture in a pan, add the chicken and place over medium heat.
- Stir constantly, until it comes off the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat, let cool and make croquettes.
- Dip them in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until evenly browned.
- Remove and drain on paper towel.
If you prefer, serve the croquettes with lemon slices and a green salad.
Approximate yield of 50 units.
See also the recipe for potato gratin with onion cream.