How about a much-loved and tasty French sweet for your afternoon snack? See tips, suggestions and note how it is not at all difficult to make this recipe. Try it and get ready for the compliments!
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 and ½ cup (tea) wheat flour
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 excited
- 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ liter of milk
- 2 cups of fondant
- 1 spoon (cup) chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
Dough Preparation Method
- Grease a baking tray with butter and sprinkle with wheat flour. Reserve.
- Boil 1 and ½ cups of water with sugar, salt and butter.
- Remove from the heat, add the flour all at once and mix quickly until you obtain a smooth dough.
- Return to low heat and stir until a ball forms that comes away from the bottom of the pan.
- Remove, add the eggs one by one, mixing well after each addition.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- On the baking tray, place portions of dough with the help of the pastry tip, far apart from each other.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes.
Filling preparation method
- In a bowl, add the sugar and egg yolks and beat well.
- Pour in the boiling milk little by little, stirring vigorously.
- Place over low heat and stir until it thickens.
- Remove and let cool.
Preparation Mode Coverage
- Divide the fondant into two equal portions.
- To one of them add the chocolate powder, dissolved in a little water.
- To the other, add the instant coffee.
- Brush the top of the bombs with the icing and let dry.
Serve the bombs as a snack or as a dessert.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
Also check out the profiterole and éclair recipe.