A tasty, delicious dessert option for those who are lactose intolerant.
Recipes do not replace individual guidance offered by healthcare professionals.
Syrup Ingredients (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of white wine
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- 1 medium avocado, ripe
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, lactose-free
- Mint leaves to decorate (Optional)
Syrup Preparation Method
- In a pan, heat the jelly and wine.
- Stir well until you get a syrup.
- Wait for it to cool down.
Mousse preparation method
- Remove the avocado pulp and blend in a blender with the other ingredients until you obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Distribute in individual glasses or bowls.
- Decorate with strawberries or strawberry jam and garnish with mint leaves.
Cocoa powder is sugar-free and less caloric and fatty, unlike what we find in chocolate.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
Also check out recipes for special lactose-free syrups.