No one can resist sweet or savory pancakes. They look good in any season of the year. Enjoy! Also check out the recipe tips, other unmissable suggestions!
- 1 and ½ cup of milk (tea)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup wheat flour (with yeast)
- ½ cup cocoa powder (powdered)
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ cup sugar (tea)
- 300 grams of chopped strawberries
- 300 grams of chopped fresh cherries
- 300 grams of raspberries
- fruit syrup
- 2 tablespoons of rum
- 1 tablespoon wheat flour with yeast
Dough Preparation Method
- In the blender, beat the milk, eggs, flour, chocolate and sugar until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a diameter of 16 cm, grease it and place a portion of the dough (enough to form a thin layer that covers the bottom of the frying pan).
- Fry on one side and turn to fry the other side.
- Transfer to a plate and continue the operation until the dough is finished.
Stuffing Preparation Method
- Reserve some fruit to decorate.
- In a pan, place the sugar and the rest of the fruits and lead to medium heat.
- Cook for approximately 7 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
- Drain and reserve the syrup separately.
- Put a little stuffing on each pancake, fold or roll it up.
- Reserve in a warm place.
How to Prepare the Topping
- In a pan, mix the fruit syrup, flour and rum.
- Take to medium fire, always stirring until bodied.
- Arrange the pancakes on a plate, cover with the syrup and decorate with the reserved fruits.
- Serve immediately.
Approximate yield of 30 units.
You can use other fruits of your choice.
See also another option for chocolate pancakes and the recipe for red fruit muffins.