Hmm… how delicious; soup warms the body and soul. On a cold night, try this soup! Very easy to do!
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 cups (tea) of water
- 200 grams of low-fat yogurt
- Chopped green chili to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, place the carrot, onion and garlic.
- Let it braise.
- Add the olive oil to the water and cook for 15 minutes.
- Place in the blender along with the yogurt and salt.
- Return to heat for another ten minutes.
- Sprinkle with green scent.
- Please continue.
If you prefer, add previously cooked chickpeas to the soup.
Yield of 2 servings.
See also the recipe for creamy fresh tomato soup.