Video 1 of 2
As autumn unfolds its palette of flamboyant colors and the freshness of the air begins to be felt, our taste buds are preparing to welcome numerous specialties that are both gourmet and comforting. Among the typical preparations of the season, butternut velouté occupies a privileged place. This soup, of incomparable creaminess, alone embodies the comfort of autumn. With the perfect score of 5/5, readers of 750g fall for our version of butternut velouté flavored with curry and sprinkled with roasted hazelnuts. We declare soup season officially open!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Peel the butternut, empty it and cut it into small cubes.
- Pour the olive oil into a pot, place the diced butternut and onions, and brown them for 5 minutes.
- Add the curry, vegetable stock, 10 cl of coconut cream, salt and pepper.
Place a lid on the pot and cook for 35 minutes.
- Check the butternut for doneness by pricking the pieces with the tip of a knife.
- Finely mix the velouté using a hand blender or blender.
- Serve the velouté with crushed toasted hazelnuts and a drizzle of remaining coconut cream.