The recipes that can be made in the blender, bring more practicality and less dirt. Enjoy and try this practical, easy to make and very tasty pie!
- 1 and 1/2 cup wheat flour (tea)
- 1 cup cornstarch (tea)
- 1 and 1/2 cup oil (tea)
- 2 cups of milk (tea)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Butter for greasing
- 1 can of tuna (without the oil) mashed
- 1 large tomato, skinless, seedless, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Unite a medium-sized refractory shape.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In the blender, beat all the ingredients of the dough.
- In a bowl, mix all the stuffing ingredients.
- Put half of the beaten mass in the already prepared refractory.
- Spread the stuffing and cover with the rest of the dough.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Take to bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Wait to cool down a bit and serve.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also blender pies (4 savory options)