How about a nutritious sandwich? For those who are already a fan of fish, trying it in the form of a burger is a unique experience.
Excellent alternative for those who are reducing their consumption of red meat without losing the pleasure of a delicious burger.
- 2 cups of cooked and chopped fish
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 stalk of chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons pickled cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup (tea) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- In a bowl mix the fish, onion, celery, cucumber, cheese, breadcrumbs and mustard.
- Add the egg, mayonnaise and lemon juice and mix.
- Shape the burgers.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the burgers until golden.
- Assemble the sandwich with bread, lettuce, tomato, hamburger and mayonnaise.
- Serve immediately.
Chop the cucumber finely.
Try to use fresh breadcrumbs; avoid industrialized breadcrumbs.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also the recipe for hamburger pie and homemade hamburger.