Recipe selected, approved, very tasty and easy to make! Who says you don’t know how to make an exquisite dessert? Surprise family and guests!
- 1 packet of champagne biscuits
- Peach in syrup to taste drained and chopped
- Fruits to taste to decorate
- Ready whipped cream (optional)
- 1 liter of milk
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch (cornstarch)
- 1 sachet of peach-flavored powdered juice
- ½ sachet of gelatin powder
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of cream
- Prepare a 22 cm diameter removable ring mold by lining the bottom and sides with the cookies.
How to Prepare Cream
- In a pan, put the milk, cornstarch, peach juice, dissolved gelatin according to package instructions and condensed milk.
- Take to medium fire, stirring well until cooking and thickening.
- Remove from the fire, add the cream of milk and mix.
- Once cool, add the chopped peach and mix.
- Place the peach cream in the mold and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, for 4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge, unmold and decorate with the fruits and whipped cream.
Use fruits of your choice to decorate Charlotte.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
See also trifle