You can find delicious dessert options for all tastes in this recipe. Try it and enjoy! For those who are concerned about their weight, pay attention to moderation!
- 1 liter of soy milk
- ½ liter of water
- 50 grams of white rice
- 1 cup (tea) rice honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Cinnamon powder for sprinkling
- In a pan, bring the milk, water, cinnamon stick, salt and vanilla to a boil.
- Bring to a boil and add to the rice.
- After boiling, lower the heat and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add rice honey, stir and cook for another 15 minutes.
- If it is too liquid, thicken it with a little cornstarch diluted in cold water.
- Remove, place in refractory.
- Serve sprinkled with cinnamon powder.
Rice honey can be replaced with another sweetener.
Approximate yield of three servings.
Also check out the recipes for rice pudding with cocada and brigadeiro.