Video 1 of 2
Fall is a gourmet season that offers us a multitude of comforting flavors. Among the essential vegetables of this period, pumpkin stands out for its culinary versatility and its ability to transform any recipe into an autumnal delight. Here, we have chosen to enjoy it in the form of a brownie, garnished with chocolate. A combination that has already won over readers of 750g as proven by its excellent rating of 4.5/5. His plus? The squash puree gives this pastry staple an extra touch of softness. Follow the recipe!
For the brownie:
- 200g dark chocolate
- 175 g of soft semi-salted butter
- 125 g of brown or brown cane sugar
- 85 g of flour
- 50 g of white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 level teaspoon of baking powder
For the pumpkin part:
- 175 g of pumpkin puree
- 25 g of sugar
- 15 g of flour
- 1 egg
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and stir.
- Add the brown sugar and white sugar and mix.
- Add the eggs, the yolk, mix. Pour in the flour, yeast and stir.
- Place the dough in a buttered mold.
- In a small bowl, add the puree, break in the egg and mix. Add the sugar and mix. Pour in the flour and stir.
- Form 9 small piles with the pumpkin mixture on the brownie batter.
- Make a cross using a knife on each circle of puree. Bake everything for 20 to 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 170°C. Wait around twenty minutes before unmolding.
- Cut the brownie into squares and store for 5 days in aluminum foil or a metal box.