To end a thoughtful and delicious supper, there’s nothing like a special dessert to remember each person. Check out the recipe tips for unmissable suggestions!
- 1 cup of sifted sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (tea) sifted wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of guarana soda
- Fresh cherries (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Margarine and breadcrumbs for greasing
- 1 cup (tea) of Nutella® type hazelnut cream
- ½ cup chopped cherries in syrup
- 200 grams of chopped milk chocolate
- 1 can of cream
- Grease and flour a 40 cm x 28 cm baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In the blender, beat the eggs for 5 minutes, pausing every 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and wheat flour and beat for 3 minutes.
- Add the yeast and mix with a spoon.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the dough comes out clean.
- Remove, let cool and turn out onto a clean, damp cloth.
- Mix the guaraná with the cherry syrup and pour over the dough.
- Spread the Nutella® with a spatula and distribute the chopped cherry on top.
- Roll the dough into a roulade. Wrap it in the cloth and press it tightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Unwrap and place in a rectangular baking dish.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, and in a blender, beat with cream until smooth.
- Cover the entire roulade with chocolate and decorate with cherries and mint leaves.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Serve in slices.
If you prefer, decorate the roulade with chocolate cream and silver sprinkles or decorate to your liking.
Approximate yield of 12 servings.
See also the recipes for: hazelnut cake and the hazelnut cream recipe (two recipes).