With this easy recipe, learn how to make irresistible roast chicken. The look, aroma, texture and flavor of this dish with a unique flavor is excellent to make on the weekend with the family together. Enjoy!
- 1 and ½ kg of chicken thighs and drumsticks
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup spicy ketchup
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger (or powder)
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- ½ cup (tea) wheat flour
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- Place the butter in a medium-sized baking dish.
- Place in the oven and let it melt.
- Separately, mix the flour, pepper, salt and ½ teaspoon of ginger.
- Pass each piece of chicken in this mixture.
- Arrange the chicken pieces on the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and let bake for 45 minutes.
- After this time, remove the chicken from the pan and drain the fat.
- Line the baking tray with aluminum foil and replace the chicken pieces.
- In a small bowl, add the honey, soy sauce, ketchup, ½ teaspoon of ginger and stir well.
- Drizzle this sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for another 15 minutes, basting the chicken pieces from time to time with the honey sauce.
- Remove and serve hot.
Arrange the chicken pieces in the pan, skin side down.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.