Video 1 of 2
Raclette, fondue, tartiflette, winter is the ideal time to enjoy delicious cheese dishes. Comforting and friendly, these recipes are rich but bring a lot of happiness to gourmets who love cheese.
The tartiflette is one of the star dishes of the season: made with potatoes, bacon and reblochon, this mountain dish is a must for winter tables. But did you know that it was possible to revisit it? With leeks in a light version or croziflette-style pasta, there is no shortage of versions to enjoy.
But to vary the pleasures, here is another variation that will delight gnocchi lovers: gnocchiflette. Discover the list of ingredients and the preparation steps to concoct this totally decadent dish that will delight children!
To make this recipe for 4 people, you will need:
- 1 package of gnocchi
- 200 g of smoked bacon
- 1 large onion
- 20 cl of thick crème fraîche
- 30g butter
- ½ Reblochon
- 1 grind of black pepper
- Start by peeling an onion and dicing it finely. Brown them in a non-stick pan over medium heat then once they are translucent, add the bacon and mix until they brown properly.
- Add the crème fraîche and mix well to incorporate it.
- If you are using pan-frying gnocchi, you can brown them in a second pan with a little butter. Otherwise, simply place the contents of the gnocchi packet in a gratin dish.
- Cover with the cream/onion/bacon mixture and distribute everything well.
- Cut the reblochon into fairly thick slices and place them on the gnocchi before cooking the dish for around twenty minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C. The gnocchiflette must be nicely browned!
- Once out of the oven, you can adjust the seasoning with a little pepper.
Tip: if you don’t have reblochon, you can replace it with raclette cheese, tomme, or other alpine cheese.