You can quickly make a refreshing dessert so no one can fault it. In the mother’s tips there are two other delicious and unmissable suggestions. Enjoy!
- 3 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 10 tablespoons of margarine
- ½ cup (tea) sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 ovo
- 1 can of condensed leite
- 1 can of cream
- 1 can of lemon juice
- 1st option: whipped cream with lemon zest
- 2nd option: golden meringue
Dough Preparation Method
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, margarine, sugar, essence and egg until you obtain a crumbly dough.
- Line pie molds with a not too thick layer of dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until baked and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven, unmold and let cool.
Method of preparation, filling and assembly
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Fill the tartlets and set aside.
- Place the whipped cream in a pastry bag and decorate the tarts.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest or, if you prefer, decorate the tarts with meringue.
Use the empty condensed milk can to measure the lemon juice.
Meringue is made by mixing two egg whites and one cup of sugar. Cook over low heat, stirring for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and beat in a mixer for 5 minutes or until volume doubles. Place in the oven to brown or brown with the help of a culinary torch.
Yield of tartlets is approximately 50 units.
See also the recipes for grape tartlet and kiwi tartlet.