Video 1 of 2
Sweet potatoes are a particularly popular vegetable, especially in autumn. If it is very good in puree or gratin, it is also perfect in fries! Today, we share with you a light and easy to prepare recipe for cooking your sweet potatoes. “Not a fan of sweet potatoes originally, here I am now a “converted sweet potato”, “Very good recipe, everyone loved it”,“Excellent recipe” : 750g readers are unanimous, so get started!
This healthy fries recipe is particularly easy to make since it only requires 15 minutes of preparation and 30 minutes of cooking. If these fries can accompany your burgers, we decided to go for a lighter version with a green salad, here lettuce, which will make it an ideal meal for your autumn evenings. Here’s how to do it.
For the fries you will need :
- 850 g sweet potatoes
- 30 g of flour
- 1.5 tbsp. to s. olive oil
- 1 C. to c. mixed spices: paprika, cumin and cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. to c. salt or fine salt
For the salad you will need:
- 1 oak leaf (lettuce) olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- sel or sel fin
For materials you will need:
- Vegetable peeler
- Traditional oven
- Oven baking tray
- Start by peeling the sweet potatoes before washing them and cutting them into 1.5 cm fries.
- In a bowl, put the flour, salt and spices.
- Mix the fries with the oil, add the flour with the spices and stir well.
- Spread the fries in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for around 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C.
All you have to do is enjoy!
And to try other recipes with this vegetable, here are 10 fantastic sweet potato dishes!