Humm…delicious and light! A special brownie, with a nutty touch and very easy to make.
Enjoy and also check out other suggestions in the recipe tips. Try them out and get ready for the compliments.
- 100 grams of light margarine
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of cottage cheese
- 1 yolk
- 3 whites
- 1 and ½ cup (tea) wheat flour
- ½ cup sweetener for oven and stove
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour a pan. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In a mixer, beat the margarine, cocoa, cheese, yolk, egg whites and sweetener well for two minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the flour, vanilla and nuts.
- Mix well and pour into the mold.
- Place in the oven and pay attention to the recipe tips.
Do not overbake the cake or it will be dry. Remove it from the oven when it is firm.
Approximate yield of 12 servings.
See also the recipe for crispy brownies and brownies on a stick.