This delicious milk pudding, you make instantly without fire and without oven. Very easy to prepare!
- 1 cup of milk (tea)
- 1 and ½ envelope of colorless gelatin
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 2 boxes of sour cream
- caramel to taste
- Coat a 20 cm diameter mold with caramel or prepare individual molds.
- In a bowl, pour the milk and sprinkle the gelatin.
- Let it rest for 1 minute and dissolve in a bain-marie or microwave.
- In the blender, put the condensed milk, the cream and the dissolved gelatin.
- Beat for 1 minute.
- Place in shape and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Develop and serve with more caramel sauce.
To melt the gelatine in the microwave, the time is approximately 15 seconds.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
See also coconut pudding with gelatin.