Chocolates are perfect for surprising loved ones in any situation! Check out two different and easy ways to make these chocolates.
- 1 and ½ cup (tea) icing sugar
- 1 cup fondant
- 1 teaspoon of mint essence
- 3 drops of green food coloring
- 500 grams of milk chocolate for topping
- Tablet chocolate mold
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Pour the chocolate into a mold suitable for chocolate tablets.
- Fill each cavity with melted chocolate and turn over the bowl, letting the excess drip off, forming a cone.
- Place in the fridge for 5 minutes and repeat the process.
- In a bowl, mix the first four ingredients until the mixture comes off your hands.
- Remove small portions and fill with a portion of dough until it reaches 2/3 of the cavity of the mold.
- Fill each cavity with chocolate and smooth with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until the shape becomes opaque.
- Gently tap the mold and remove it from the mold.
If you prefer, you can between two pieces of plastic and with the help of a rolling pin, roll out the dough to 1 cm in height, cut it out with a cookie cutter or a knife into the desired shape. Wait for it to dry a little and finish by giving it a chocolate bath. Decorate to taste.
Fondant and essence can be found at home/confectionery stores.
Approximate yield of 22 pieces for cut-out chocolates.