Can you resist a milkshake? The delicious, refreshing and irresistible drink is always present in the best moments.
Children love it too. Check out recipe tips with other successful options!
Raspberry Milk Shake
- ¼ liter of well-chilled whole milk
- 1 large scoop of cream or vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup
- Raspberry or Cherry
- In a blender, place the milk, ice cream and syrup.
- Beat for about 3 minutes.
- Serve in milk shake glasses.
- Decorate with whipped cream and raspberries or cherry.
Yield of 1 serving.
Serve as snacks or as a complement to quick meals.
You can replace the raspberry syrup with one of the options below:
– 2 tablespoons of currant syrup
– 1 tablespoon of mint liqueur
– 1 tablespoon of instant coffee
– 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup.
See also the peach milkshake recipe.